Controller and contact information
Controller of personal data is the Limited Liability Company “Julianus Inkasso Latvija” (hereinafter – the company), reg. No. 40003717522, legal address: Turaidas street 3, Riga, LV-1039,
Riga, Latvia. Phone: +371 67783131, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company contact information on personal data processing in related matters email@example.com
When processing personal data, the company complies with the current laws and regulations of the Republic of Latvia, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and which repeals Directive 95/46/EC (General Data protection regulation) (hereinafter – the Regulation), as well as other regulatory acts in the field of privacy and personal data processing.
Processing of personal data and its rules apply to the data of natural persons, such as the Website user, it is not applicable to legal entities, but may be applicable to the related natural person of this legal entity (for example, a representative or an employee).
We take appropriate measures to ensure that your personal data is always safe with Us and that the processing of your personal data takes place in accordance with the applicable data protection laws and our internal procedures.
Purpose, justification, types of data processing of personal data
The company processes personal data for the purpose for which it is collected, obtained and used.
Purposes of processing personal data in the provision of company services:
- For the conclusion, execution and control of service and cooperation agreements;
- For website user service;
- For the processing and protection of personal data of website users;
- To process website user support measures and information requests;
- For the protection of legal interests, debt recovery and recovery;
- For the prevention of illegalities, protection of property, safety of employees and customers (video surveillance);
- Comply with binding documents, instructions and other document requirements of law enforcement authorities (e.g. police) and state and local government authorities;
- To fulfil requirements of the Law on Debt Recovery, the Law on Out-of-Court Recovery of Debts, in the sense of Regulation of the Cabinet of Ministers No. 64 and NILLTPFN law;
- For billing administration;
- To ensure circulation of documents in the company (accounting, archiving, record keeping);
- To ensure personnel selection;
- For marketing purposes, with the consent of individuals;
- To ensure maintenance, development and protection of information systems and website.
Legal basis for processing:
- On the basis of law, in order to fulfill obligations imposed by the regulatory acts, as well as to exercise rights provided for by the law (Article 6, Clause 1, subparagraph c) of the Regulation ) ;
- According to the person’s consent (Article 6, Clause 1, subparagraph a) of the Regulation ) ;
- The company’s legitimate interest – provision of services, identification of users, provision of internal processes, video surveillance for security purposes, administration of payments and debts, promotion and development of the company’s image (Article 6, Clause 1, subparagraph f) of the Regulation );
- For the execution of contracts – conclusion of contracts and fulfillment of obligations of the parties and provision of processes (Article 6, Clause 1, subparagraph b) of the Regulation).
The company may process the following personal data for various purposes: name, surname, personal identification number, year of birth, residential address, telephone number, e-mail, workplace, position, bank account, audit record data, website visit data, and possibly other data, if the processing purposes or their binding rules and regulations change.
Storage and protection of personal data
The duration of storage is based on contracts with the client, the legitimate interests of the company, current regulatory enactments or as long as the client’s consent to the relevant processing of personal data is valid. At the end of the term or purpose of personal data storage, the company deletes or destroys personal data.
The company uses various technical and organizational measures to store personal data. The company protects personal data from unauthorized access, accidental loss, disclosure or destruction. The company applies modern solutions, uses firewalls, uses encryption with the SSL standard and improves internal instructions to protect personal data. The company is not responsible for unauthorized access to personal data or its loss, if it happened due to the fault or negligence of the data subject. User data is stored on servers in the countries of the European Union or the European Economic Area.
Transfer and receipt of personal data
The company may transfer personal data in order to fulfill requirements of the laws and regulations binding on the company (to state and local government authorities, the Consumer Rights Protection Center, law enforcement institutions), as well as for the performance of service and cooperation agreements or the performance of the User’s task (authorization). For research purposes and for provision of preventive measures against gambling addiction, User data may be transferred to the responsible institutions. The Company may engage third party service providers to provide technical support.
We process personal data available in public, private registers and databases, on websites. For the execution of service contract and provision of the service, as well as for the operation of the company. We can receive, transfer or process personal data (to credit institutions, debt collectors, legal consultants) in compliance with the requirements of regulatory enactments.
The company does not profile personal data and does not make any automated decisions.
Personal data is not transferred outside the European Union / European Economic Area (EU/EEA) countries.
Rights of the Data Subject
The website user has the right to receive information specified in the regulatory acts, what data the company processes, for what purposes, what are the storage terms and who are the recipients of this data. The user can receive the data about himself that he has submitted and the company processes on the basis of the person’s consent or contract.
The website user has the right to withdraw the consent given to the processing of personal data at any time based on the legitimate interest of the company, as well as for marketing purposes.
The user can request correction, addition, deletion or restriction of processing of personal data if the data is inconsistent or inaccurate, unless it is limited by the company’s ability to ensure performance of the service contract or by applicable laws. Also, the user has the right to transfer his personal data to another controller, this right applies to the data that the subject has transferred to the company with his consent.
A person can communicate with news about personal data processing, withdrawal of consent, requests, exercise of data subjects’ rights and complaints about data processing by sending the relevant request to firstname.lastname@example.org or Turaidas street 3, Rīga, LV-1039, Latvia.
The company provides a response to submissions, requests, etc., in which the submitter is identifiable. Requests are processed as soon as possible, but no later than within one month from the date of receipt of the application.
If the data subject is not satisfied with the answer received, he has the right to file a complaint with the Data State Inspectorate at www.dvi.gov.lv.