What are cookies?
Cookies are a small string of text sent by a web server to a client (usually a web browser) and stored in a small file on the user’s computer. Cookies facilitate the use of the website, it is possible to disable cookies, however, this is not recommended, as it may reduce the possibilities of using the website. including cookies can remember your settings or make using the website more convenient.
Additional information about cookies, as well as how to manage or delete them, can be found on the website: www.aboutcookies.org. Using cookies, information about the number of website views, duration and most viewed sections is collected.
- For convenient and secure functioning of the website;
- for creating attendance statistics.
In connection with the visit, the website will store information about:
- Access data (e.g. IP address of the device from which access takes place, access time);
- The type of web browser used;
- For demographic data (age group, gender);
- Visits to the website (e.g. which sections were visited, which products showed interest).
Cookies are used for analytical purposes and not to identify anyone personally.
Cookies used by the site
With the start of your visit to our Website, long-term cookies may be created that remain valid and are not deleted even after the end of the visit to the Website, or short-term (session) cookies that expire or are deleted after the end of the visit to the Website. All the cookies we create can also be divided into the following groups:
- Menu cookies – the placement of which on the user’s device is possible only after the user’s consent has been received. The user can express his consent by pressing the “I agree to all” button in the pop-up cookie notification window (allowCookies). Or select specific cookies and press the “Save” button.
- Technical cookies – which are necessary for the operation of our Website; without such cookies, the interaction between the user’s device and our Website would not be possible (i.e. the web browser would not be able to access the content of our Website), resulting in the legal basis for data processing being the fulfillment of contractual obligations with the user and our legitimate interests, such as preserving evidence in the event of malicious activity distribution, etc.;
- Analytical cookies – inform us whether the user has been to our Website before. Such analytical cookies help us keep track of the number of users and frequency of their visits. We use the web analytics service provided by Google Analytics. Information collected by Google is transferred to and stored by Google. You can learn more about the Google Analytics Terms of Service at http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html. (Cookie examples:_utma – set for 2 years; _gid – set for 24 hours;_gat – set for 1 minute.)
Opting out of cookies
Many web browsers are programmed in such a way that they automatically accept cookies, especially if they are mandatory cookies and without their placement on the user’s terminal the operation of the Website is not possible. If the user refuses or blocks cookies or uses other similar technologies, then certain functions of the Site may be unavailable to the user or may not work as efficiently. The user may request that we delete data about the user, which have been collected and processed with the help of cookies, by writing to the e-mail address email@example.com. This data will be deleted no later than 30 days after sending the relevant request to the e-mail address indicated above, if it is possible to identify the specific user and the data related to him.
More information about deleting cookies, as well as other useful information related to cookies, can be found at: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
Additional information about cookies